Our pricing is easy to understand. You pay one low monthly price per resident, and this price is based on
the number of residents in your home.
Free 30-day trial. 24/7 customer service. No credit card required.
- How do I sign up?
Fill out our signup page.
- Am I able to try CareOperations.com before committing?
- Yes. We offer a free 30-day trial to anyone who's interested.
- How does the free trial work?
After you create an account on our signup page, you get complete access to all
features for 30 days. We don't require a credit card or any other payment during the
free trial, so you can use CareOperations.com commitment-free.
- What happens at the end of the free trial period?
We're hoping you continue to use CareOperations.com after your free trial has ended. We will contact you before
the end of your trial to discuss this. Remember: you are under no obligation to continue using the application so
you can tell us if we're just not the right fit for you.
- How long are your contracts?
CareOperations.com offers month-to-month service with no contracts. We make it simple to start - and
to stop – your service at any time.
- Do I need to give you a credit card right now?
No. We don’t collect your credit card information until after your 30-day free trial and you’ve determined that CareOperations.com
is the right product for you.
- What currency are your prices in?
- Our prices are $CAD, Canadian dollars.
- What kind of support is available?
CareOperations.com offer support by email and telephone. Simply email
or call our Toll Free number (888) 282-1329.
- Do I have to install anything?
No. CareOperations.com is a web-based application that can be accessed like any other
website. All you need is a computer that can access the Internet.
- What are the system requirements to operate the software?
CareOperations.com works with all major browsers like Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
CareOperations.com is not optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Is my facility's data safe?
Yes. At CareOperations.com, protection of personal health information is something we take very seriously. We
use a specification for the encryption of electronic data established by
the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology. It is the same level of encryption used by financial
institutions and other leading companies in the health care industry.
- How do I cancel my CareOperations.com account?
Canceling CareOperations.com is an easy and no-questions-asked process. Because it is a monthly service, you can
cancel at any time. There are no fees to cancel and no obligation to continue using the application.
Have more questions?
Our support team is available 24/7 and usually responds in well under an hour. Contact us now.